Friday, March 19, 2010

Facebook Nightmare

I need to remember to type these things sooner

I'm at my parents' house in Dudley and someone comes to the door. I tell them they have the wrong house and they leave. Later that night I wake up to find a hand over my mouth so I can't scream. There are 3 guys in the house who are trying to kill me. I get away and hide in crawl spaces within the house. I get to the phone in the kitchen and call 911. They say someone is on their way. When they pulled in, it was a cruiser but out of it was a man dressed all in black who then told me that they had the phone bugged and were taking all the calls from the house. They caught me and devulged their whole plan. They had bugged my computer and watched all the sites I went to and knew my plan.

I woke up... felt like maybe I should never update my status again.

No comments:

Post a Comment